After worship on Sunday, Feb. 6th, 2022, Council Vice President Dan Cannon called our annual meeting to order at 11:01 a.m.
Church Council-Joe Jans and Kyle Larson
Auditing Committee-Sue Laabs
Endowment Committee-Greg Jans and Richard Larson
Female Delegate to Synod Assembly-Nickie Jans
Male Delegate to Synod Assembly-Greg Jans
Nominating Committee-Janelle Johnson, Linda Mickelson and Dean Stenberg.
Head Usher-Jim Curry
Delegates to Green Lake Annual Meeting-Open
Female Delegate to Crow River Conference Assembly-Marcia Brown.
Male Delegate to Crow River Conference Assembly-Dennis Brown.
5. Pastor’s Report
6. Council Reports-As stated in book
7. Reports of Groups and Organizations-As stated in book
8. Auditors Report-As presented
9. Election Results- as stated earlier
10. Old Business- None
11. New Business
A. Approval of Budget for 2022-Greg Jans moved to approve, seconded by Sonia Liedman. Motion passed.
C. Be it resolved that “We, Trinity Lutheran Church, thank and recognize the outgoing Church Council members: David Martin and Janelle Johnson.”
D. Be it resolved that “We give a special thank-you to our pastor and staff for their faithful ministry among us during the past year.”
E. Be it resolved that “Permission be given to the Church Council to approve the minutes of the 2021 Annual Meeting at the February Council Meeting."
12. Adjournment and Lord’s Prayer-a motion to adjourn was made by Jeff Niedenthal and seconded by Willis Chase at 11:28 pm. Motion carried. We closed with the Lord’s Prayer and followed with the Table Prayer.
Janelle Johnson, acting secretary
**Minutes approved on March 10, 2022 - Regular Council Meeting**